Hi! This is my first blog ever!

I am very excited about sharing my experience of creating my website http://AstrologyArtCharts.com with you.
Below are some quotes of wisdom with pretty pictures that I have collected. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Expectations


heartquote

wisdom


heartquote

love


heartquote

Creativity


heartquote

Hope

heartquote

Friendship

heartquote

Courage

heartquote

hope

heartquote

Success

heartquote

Appreciation

heartquote

Monday, December 7, 2009

The business of business cards

Here I am again back on my blog, my very own blog!  Today I made some business cards....FINALLY!!  I'm gong to a meet up group in Austin tomorrow night and was determined I would turn up with business cards.  I don't know how many times I've been asked, "Do you have a card?"  and my response would be, " Ah...not yet!"   
Well NOW, NOW the answer will be, "YES!!! I certainly DO!!"
We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. Be polite, my readers are of all ages. thank you!