Hi! This is my first blog ever!

I am very excited about sharing my experience of creating my website http://AstrologyArtCharts.com with you.
Below are some quotes of wisdom with pretty pictures that I have collected. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Expectations


heartquote

wisdom


heartquote

love


heartquote

Creativity


heartquote

Hope

heartquote

Friendship

heartquote

Courage

heartquote

hope

heartquote

Success

heartquote

Appreciation

heartquote

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today Jerry did a whole bunch of work on the check out process for the web.  It is truly inspiring to watch him work.  I am learning a whole bunch about reading code.  The way he makes connections in his head as to how to do things is quite remarkable to me and I am very thankful to him for his contribution.  Anything I ask he tries to do and for the most part does it....then he makes suggestions to make it better and does it.  I am SO lucky.  Together we really complement eachother.....oh we cut down a Christmas tree today in Texas.  That was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me what you think. Be polite, my readers are of all ages. thank you!